Do you want to drive the future of DSM Engineering Plastics? If you are an International Marketing Manager in Automotive – anywhere in the world – we want to hear from you!
Check out our job: https://goo.gl/o3BrZk Roeland Polet Anouk de Graaf Harry Na Joost d’Hooghe Rob Crowell Henk-Jan Koenen Sander Brakel #automotive #marketingstrategy #sustainability #engineeringplastics
- Provide visionary outlook on future market trends in selected automotive segments
- Assess and analyze current and future market development, internal and external technological dynamics, customer needs and competitor developments, resulting in a clear direction for development of the product and competence portfolios
- Develop and engage with DSM’s business partners the in-depth understanding of market and customer insights leading to shared vision and an aligned plan for development of new markets/products and/or applications
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and plan for assigned market segment
- Monitor the execution of the marketing plan and take corrective actions, to achieve the results
- Ensure the availability of a complete data set on market, customers and competitors to facilitate strategic activities and discussions
- Define a product and competence portfolio for DSM Engineering Plastics, based on customer insight, technological developments to meet current and future market as well as client needs
- Develop and implement the market communication, thought leadership and branding strategy for the assigned area at customers and end-consumers, in line with DSM’s and other BG branding strategies, in order to increase brand awareness and to create customers pull.
- Master degree, in business or relevant technical area (University or MBA) with solid marketing knowledge and commercial acumen
- Extensive experience in the field of Marketing, Business Development, or Sales in the Engineering Plastics industry.
- In-depth knowledge of and network in the Automotive market
- Listens carefully to the customers and shows understanding of their requirements.
- Proactive network builder with the ability to shape conversations, make an impact and generate curiosity
- Continuously and eagerly looking to identify needs in the market, to create and develop new propositions and business opportunities
- Worked multiple years in a complex matrix organization with international work experience and/or lived abroad
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
DSM Engineering Plastics is a global supplier of high-performance engineering thermoplastic solutions. It has a focused portfolio, with global leadership positions in many of its products in the areas of high-performance plastics, such as Stanyl®, Arnite® and Akulon®. DSM Engineering Plastics addresses key markets in automotive and electronics, and provides solutions to specialized industries including water management, breathable textiles and flexible food packaging.