Nike Enterprise data and Analytics designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster and smarter. Global teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help navigate Nike’s lead in the rapidly evolving marketplace.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the analytics space, join Nike’s Enterprise Data and Analytics organisation! You will be part of an organisation that is revolutionizing Nike data and analytics platforms and implementing a data landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
The Program Director will provide leadership in the product are within our supply chain organisation based at Laakdal in Belgium.
A person in this role will be responsible for the product organisation within the supply chain data and analytics team. The product managers, the product owners and the product analysts. Working with the functional analytics teams they will identify the best analytics opportunities to invest in to bring the maximum business value to Nike.
This role, along with the other leaders within Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching analytics strategy that will align analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data and analytics and a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for Nike through innovative solutions.
- Evangelize analytics solutions as a way to drive business value and growth through adoption of big data, analytics and Data Science
- Partner with Engineering, architecture, Enterprise Data Managing and Operations leadership to establish product roadmaps with the business across supply chain
- Participate in design and engineering of analytics solutions that have significant strategic impact and achieve long term competitive advantage for Nike.
- Partner with business leaders to provide expert advice and influence strategic decision making to make maximum use of data and insights
- Guide and mentor the product teams to raise the collective expertise
- Demonstrate a strong bias for long term strategic solutions balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
- Contribute to overall Enterprise Data and Analytics leadership for EMEA e.g. strategy, talent management and hiring
- Develop a close working relationship with the functional analytics teams to produce a joint offense
- Formulate and manage the Enterprise Data and Analytics investment budget for supply chain including tracking benefits delivered
- Be the representative of the EMEA Enterprise Data and Analytics leadership team on the ground in ELC ( Laakdaal logistic Center ) and provide day to day leadership to the team there including those that aren’t direct reports
- Ensure that a clear prioritised backlog of data and analytics investments are available to the engineering teams
- Actively manage the stakeholder group, business, technical, local and global communicating value delivered as well as issues and risks.
- Substantial experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming
- Strong understanding of data and analytics solutions, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing, AI and Machine Learning
- Experience in driving high volume data lake solutions using AWS, Azure
- Experience in languages such as Phython Shell ( scripting) Python and Java ( Programming) and SQL
- Worked with Github, Airflow etc
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex multi-national organisations requiring strong influence management skills – ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate strategy, requirements and business value conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines to know how to best leverage those disciplines
- A proven track record of delivering business value in an agile, product environment
- 5+ years in technology or product leadership roles
- 5+ years in product management
- 7+ years in the data, analytics and engineering area