Ring is seeking a B2B Sales Lead Europe to lead and drive Ring’s rapid growth in B2B sales as well as neighborhood projects in Europe. Ring has successfully entered the European market segment over the past year with a solid initial distribution and is ready to scale up. You will own the B2B sales and business development strategy, lead the development of new channels such as telco, insurance, utility, and professional sales channels across countries. This role also leads our community and police collaboration program to increase neighborhood safety, which is vital to make Ring’s mission to make neighborhoods safer come true locally. The ideal candidate must think and act like a true entrepreneur, possessing strong strategic and relational skills, thinking big with a bias for action.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Own and execute the growth plan for B2B sales channels across Europe
- Develop and realize sales strategy for professional channels and alliances such as insurance, utility, telco, energy companies, builders, professional install, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate strategy, relationship development, and execution for local neighborhoods projects with community organizations and police neighborhood safety initiatives
- Account management for B2B partners; owning the relationship including complex sales cycles, as well as structuring and leading the sales and (external) project team. This includes planning, forecasting, project management and after sales follow up
- Coordinate and allocate resources from Ring and Ring’s partners to drive market growth.
- Function as Ring’s European partner alliance manager, collaborating with local organizations and programs to build community and grassroots support, ultimately stimulating market development through new channels
- Completely comfortable operating autonomously and delivering against ambiguous, fluid goals
- History of effectively managing external partners and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects.
- Proven track record of B2B sales and business development in multicounty European context.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven relationship builder
- Fluent in English, one other key language (eg: German) proficiency preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have a willingness to travel 2-3 weeks per month.
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be adaptable while working on a lean team in a startup environment, embodies a ‘ROLL UP THE SLEEVES’ work ethic.
- MBA preferred
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and the new Alarm Security systems. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Company – Ring of Security B.V. (NLD)
Job ID: A789587