In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead and grow a team of 20 operations management consultants, and business analysts.
You are responsible for
- Generating profitable turnover by actively managing the acquisition process of the team and leveraging your network to spot new opportunities and convert them into projects.
- Managing and drive the sales funnel of the practice.
- Foreseeing developments in your field of practice, take the lead in the development and implementation of the strategic direction and continuously improve our service propositions.
- Translating business opportunities into projects, services and competences required.
- Resourcing projects with the right competencies, skills and experience profiles.
- Playing an active part in project teams if required.
- Leading the Operations Management practice and coach its team members.
- Building the team by acquiring and developing the right competences in line with our strategy.
- Fostering and advance a culture of performance, teamwork, responsibility and customer orientation.
You are a part of
Working at Industry Consulting, which is part of Philips Innovation Services, you will be part of our worldwide innovative company. A dynamic and challenging environment, where you will be working on multi-disciplinary issues as well as on strategic / organizational challenges.
You will be the seasoned managing professional and your input will have immediate impact on your team and the client’s organization.
We welcome you to a challenging, dynamic and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to contribute.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You are a pragmatic, seasoned professional or consultant with a Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably complemented with Business education.
- You have at least 15 years’ experience in a high-tech and global manufacturing, production, services and solutions operations environment
- You have worked in systems industries and in high volume products, preferably in health related companies.
- You have a proven track record in the areas of operations, industrialization, lean, manufacturing management systems, planning and quality systems.
- You have experience in developing and implementing Industry 4.0 concepts and the use of analytics and data-driven manufacturing.
- You have experience in driving productivity and quality improvement of manufacturing operations, value engineering, cost modelling of manufacturing operations, and design for manufacturability.
- You have up-to-date and practical, operational knowledge of the leading concepts, approaches, and methodologies in these fields and the proven ability to put them into practice.
- You have expertise in or affinity to supply chain management, procurement, innovation and development topics.
- You are a people and team developer with proven skills of leading a team of professionals as well as guiding and coaching business analysts towards higher performance and capabilities.
- You are pro-active in developing new business with proven commercial and acquisition skills.
- You are customer oriented and easily connect to your customers and stakeholders through strong and compelling communication.
- You have the maturity and self-confidence to operate at senior and executive levels where you have a wide network but can also operate effectively at shop-floor levels.
- You are a motivated self-propelling person with the determination to succeed and the ability to manage change, with a belief in continuous learning.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and willing to travel up to 25% of your time.