These are the Most Admired Employers of our RizeClub members:
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Global Supply Manager supporting Capital Equipment. The Global Supply Manager manages all company business with a group of suppliers and is the key internal interface with Engineering, Finance, Logistics, Quality and Manufacturing to deliver world-class products on time and cost-effectively. The Global Supply Manager must identify, develop, and manage the Global Supply Chain. He or she will help establish our global supply chain strategy, support cross-functional teams during the development and industrialization phases and drive sound business decisions throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Manufacturing to identify potential suppliers with the right qualifications to meet Lucid’s expectations and timeline
- Create RFQs, review, analyze and clarify quotations from suppliers and develop sound sourcing and business recommendations balancing cost, quality, lead-time and technical considerations
- Thoroughly negotiate favorable contracts including equipment pricing, tooling, development, timing, spare parts, and payment terms
- Work with suppliers and Manufacturing to finalize assembly equipment for production
- Manage supplier development and equipment timelines, part availability for prototype builds/start of production and develop solutions to delays or problems that arise
- Maintain overall supplier relationships and act as the point of contact for all commercial issues, including internal report-outs summarizing sourcing status, availability and cost status
- Ownership of key supplier relationships and activities, both strategic and tactical, through the entire lifecycle of company projects, from initial sourcing through development, tooling and industrialization phases as well as product launch and ongoing business management
- Work closely with Engineering and Manufacturing during the design phase to ensure manufacturability and capital equipment opportunities are balanced
- Travel 15-25% to visit suppliers to perform business and program reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or supply chain discipline, MBA a plus
- 4 years minimum Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Engineering experience related to capital equipment or product assembly processes
- Understanding of automotive assembly processes. Experience preferred in one or more of the following areas: general construction (assembly plant), general/part assembly, battery assembly, powertrain assembly, body shop, robots, dispense, fastening systems or paint lines
- Product launch experience: time spent working with engineering, manufacturing, and quality to develop proposals. Candidate must be one that will actively work with the supplier and manufacturing as the equipment is built, tested, and installed
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality principles
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Passion for results, strategy, and hands-on execution. Creative, calculated risk taker with the ability to manage difficult suppliers and resolve disputes while preserving relationships with suppliers and internal staff
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as organizational and program management capabilities
- Proficient in Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word, ERP systems (SAP or equivalent)
- Ability to mitigate unforeseen problems creatively and effectively
We are looking for a Product Engineering Leader in Shenzhen, China to drive key aspects of the product engineering operations and technology for the enterprise and datacenter platforms including GeForce, Quadro and Tesla product lines. This person will manage several teams focusing on product engineering and technology development and will bring deep knowledge and experience in datacenter products, GPU and/or CPU development with background in microarchitecture, design, architecture, as well as key technologies such as high-speed interconnects, memories (HBM2, GDDR5, etc.), system reliability, and server RAS features.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a key member of the Board Product Development Engineering Operations staff, representing the Shenzhen NVIDIA Board Product Development Engineering Operations teams.
- Develop a solid collaborative working relationship with product, business and engineering management to drive the most efficient execution processes possible for all products at the site.
- Define, establish and drive key process indicators and deploy efficient processes for product development and execution.
What we need to see:
- Major in EE, CS. BS or above.
- 10+ years experience with enterprise platforms, high speed interconnects, memories, board development concepts, operations and program management,
- Strong engineering and/or program/project management background
- Track record of successfully leading complex projects with geographically diverse and large teams (50+).
- Proven self-initiative, interpersonal skills, and flexibility to adapt to new technologies.
- Strong problem solving and debugging expertise; track record of institutionalizing root-cause analysis.
- Deep expertise in software and hardware development, especially background in successfully driving LEAN or Agile development.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Deep technical expertise in high-speed circuit or board design, noise analysis, reliability analysis
- Deep ASIC design and/or verification experience with high-speed circuits, interconnect protocols
- Deep software experience with CUDA, OpenGL, or OpenCL as well as artificial intelligence/DL frameworks
Assist the Regional Commercial Manager in executing ANH commercial strategy and day to day operation for Asia Pacific region. Closely monitor up to date market information and position of ANH in Asia Pacific in terms of price for premixes & straights. Maintaining a KPI dashboard and creating other tools to effectively manage premix plants across APAC.
Key areas of accountability/responsibility
- Shared ownership of the APAC regional budget.
- Develop financial tools developing leading indicators which will enable the region to manage and monitor the financial health of ANH premix in APAC.
- Develop and implement commercial strategy to ensure regional targets in terms of volume, price and gross margin are achieved
- Manage the sales teams in order to ensure that the commercial strategy is followed and implemented
- Continuous monitoring of market trends and competitive activities to ensure timely adjustments of the commercial strategy and pricing decisions (exception prices)
- Develop and propose regional sales budget and ensure accurate bottom-up input of volume and price targets in corresponding targeting system & continuously monitoring monthly progress
- Manage assigned customer Accounts (and/or Agents) to ensure optimal performance in line with the overall commercial strategy
- Regularly contact/discuss with local sales teams and/or customers in order to deepen knowledge of market conditions (e.g. competition) and customers
- Provide a pre & post contract commercial management support service to the ANH business stream to meet profit, quality & services objectives through effective planning, communication and understanding customer needs
- Build & maintain effective relationships with the sales force and help them to identify opportunities to grow & optimize future business at agreed performance levels
- Support premix business as a first line of support for SAP functionalities like Quotation Module & approve premix/straights prices when necessary
- Prepare and Monitor the Rebates/Incentive Programs given to Distributors across Asia Pacific countries and liaise between Markets & Finance Lead ANH projects relevant to the marketing, profitability improvement, purchasing savings, product launches etc
- Understand financial returns of the ANH products & educate himself (with help of Technical Marketing team) & utilize this knowledge for effective commercial decisions
- Operating in accordance with procedures such as maintenance of prices and contracts within the system. Maintain and ensure timely quarterly market price update in SAP for accurate comparison of DNP premix price against competitor.
- Access to regional country sales and budget figures other as applicable.
- Drive the roll-out of system-related projects for ANH
- University degree in Engineering/Business Management/Science. Masters Degree and/or MBA is an advantage
- Knowledge to understand the links between Marketing, Sales, Production, Logistics so as to effectively steer the business towards DSM strategic direction
- Ability to take initiative and be pro-active to encourage sales force to anchor the strategic concepts
- Thorough understanding of internal processes (DNP and DSM) and their link to the running business
- Preferably good sales track record. Strong business acumen with demonstrated a strategic approach to enhancing business effectiveness through cost control and commercial planning
- Assertive, strong decision-maker
- High level of communication (English, both verbal & written) and leadership skills
- Pragmatic with good self-organization skills
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving capabilities with commercial awareness
- Able to manage workload and prioritize effectively with ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Experienced user skills of IT systems (BW, SAP, MS Office)
- Good patience to deal with non-English speaking markets across diverse cultures & able to motivate the teams with positive approach to business
- Preferably with at least 8 years of experience in commercial, finance or related discipline
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by uploading your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers).
For additional questions, please contact Chris Kok, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org for this vacancy.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
Ring is seeking a B2B Sales Lead Europe to lead and drive Ring’s rapid growth in B2B sales as well as neighborhood projects in Europe. Ring has successfully entered the European market segment over the past year with a solid initial distribution and is ready to scale up. You will own the B2B sales and business development strategy, lead the development of new channels such as telco, insurance, utility, and professional sales channels across countries. This role also leads our community and police collaboration program to increase neighborhood safety, which is vital to make Ring’s mission to make neighborhoods safer come true locally. The ideal candidate must think and act like a true entrepreneur, possessing strong strategic and relational skills, thinking big with a bias for action.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Own and execute the growth plan for B2B sales channels across Europe
- Develop and realize sales strategy for professional channels and alliances such as insurance, utility, telco, energy companies, builders, professional install, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate strategy, relationship development, and execution for local neighborhoods projects with community organizations and police neighborhood safety initiatives
- Account management for B2B partners; owning the relationship including complex sales cycles, as well as structuring and leading the sales and (external) project team. This includes planning, forecasting, project management and after sales follow up
- Coordinate and allocate resources from Ring and Ring’s partners to drive market growth.
- Function as Ring’s European partner alliance manager, collaborating with local organizations and programs to build community and grassroots support, ultimately stimulating market development through new channels
- Completely comfortable operating autonomously and delivering against ambiguous, fluid goals
- History of effectively managing external partners and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects.
- Proven track record of B2B sales and business development in multicounty European context.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven relationship builder
- Fluent in English, one other key language (eg: German) proficiency preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have a willingness to travel 2-3 weeks per month.
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be adaptable while working on a lean team in a startup environment, embodies a ‘ROLL UP THE SLEEVES’ work ethic.
- MBA preferred
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and the new Alarm Security systems. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Company – Ring of Security B.V. (NLD)
Job ID: A789587
Nike Enterprise data and Analytics designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster and smarter. Global teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help navigate Nike’s lead in the rapidly evolving marketplace.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the analytics space, join Nike’s Enterprise Data and Analytics organisation! You will be part of an organisation that is revolutionizing Nike data and analytics platforms and implementing a data landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
The Program Director will provide leadership in the product are within our supply chain organisation based at Laakdal in Belgium.
A person in this role will be responsible for the product organisation within the supply chain data and analytics team. The product managers, the product owners and the product analysts. Working with the functional analytics teams they will identify the best analytics opportunities to invest in to bring the maximum business value to Nike.
This role, along with the other leaders within Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching analytics strategy that will align analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data and analytics and a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for Nike through innovative solutions.
- Evangelize analytics solutions as a way to drive business value and growth through adoption of big data, analytics and Data Science
- Partner with Engineering, architecture, Enterprise Data Managing and Operations leadership to establish product roadmaps with the business across supply chain
- Participate in design and engineering of analytics solutions that have significant strategic impact and achieve long term competitive advantage for Nike.
- Partner with business leaders to provide expert advice and influence strategic decision making to make maximum use of data and insights
- Guide and mentor the product teams to raise the collective expertise
- Demonstrate a strong bias for long term strategic solutions balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
- Contribute to overall Enterprise Data and Analytics leadership for EMEA e.g. strategy, talent management and hiring
- Develop a close working relationship with the functional analytics teams to produce a joint offense
- Formulate and manage the Enterprise Data and Analytics investment budget for supply chain including tracking benefits delivered
- Be the representative of the EMEA Enterprise Data and Analytics leadership team on the ground in ELC ( Laakdaal logistic Center ) and provide day to day leadership to the team there including those that aren’t direct reports
- Ensure that a clear prioritised backlog of data and analytics investments are available to the engineering teams
- Actively manage the stakeholder group, business, technical, local and global communicating value delivered as well as issues and risks.
- Substantial experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming
- Strong understanding of data and analytics solutions, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing, AI and Machine Learning
- Experience in driving high volume data lake solutions using AWS, Azure
- Experience in languages such as Phython Shell ( scripting) Python and Java ( Programming) and SQL
- Worked with Github, Airflow etc
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex multi-national organisations requiring strong influence management skills – ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate strategy, requirements and business value conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines to know how to best leverage those disciplines
- A proven track record of delivering business value in an agile, product environment
- 5+ years in technology or product leadership roles
- 5+ years in product management
- 7+ years in the data, analytics and engineering area
Excerpt from the Fast Company article;
Plenty of venerable media empires aspire to be players in the streaming wars. None is better positioned than Disney, which retooled its organization to deliver its own video services rather than license content to Netflix. “We’ll do a better job than others,” says direct-to-consumer chief Kevin Mayer. “We know [our] brands viscerally.”
One room is full of sequins and kids’ clothes. Another has lamps and tables, and yet another houses beakers of various dishwashing detergents. This is Target’s Minneapolis-based design lab, where Julie Guggemos, the company’s senior VP of product design, leads the creation of hundreds of thousands of items for the company’s in-house brands.
15 Alibaba group
Chinese commerce giant Alibaba’s Hema Xiansheng stores are the showpiece of what it calls “New Retail,” the seamless blending of the digital and physical experience. “Consumers don’t think about the world online versus offline,” says Alibaba Group president Michael Evans. “Neither should brands and retailers.”
Apple’s most impressive new product of 2018 wasn’t a phone or a tablet, but a chip: the A12 Bionic. Debuting in last fall’s iPhones, it’s the industry’s first processor based on a seven-nanometer manufacturing process. The A12’s 6.9 billion transistors deliver dramatically faster performance, lower power consumption, and more raw muscle for intensive applications.
click here for the full list at Fast Company.